Drug Trafficking Lawyer
Contact Our Criminal Defense Attorneys 24/7: (800) 887-0000
When a person is accused of drug trafficking or any other type of
serious drug crime, that person is at risk for facing some of the harshest criminal penalties
in the country. While these penalties can include costly fines and extensive
prison sentences, the additional consequences a person faces after conviction include:
- Difficulty obtaining employment
- Difficulty applying for loans
- Difficulty purchasing a home
- Difficulty renting a home
For this reason, it is important that persons who have been charged with
drug trafficking crimes get in touch with an experienced criminal defense
lawyer at Imhoff & Associates, PC right away. Because we are backed
by years of legal experience, we can safeguard your rights and future
by forming top-tier legal defense strategies!
To discuss your case with a criminal defense attorney from our team,
call Imhoff & Associates, PC or fill out a free case evaluation!
Possible Penalties for Drug Trafficking Charges
A person convicted of a drug trafficking crime will face a series of state
charges. However, since many states have their own laws regarding drug
crimes, these penalties vary on a state-by-state basis. Additionally,
persons charged with drug trafficking crimes may also face the following
Trafficking 2 - 10 grams of narcotics
- Prison sentence of 2 years and fines up to $5,000 for first offense
- Prison sentence of 3 years and fines up to $10,000 for subsequent offenses
Trafficking 10 - 100 grams of narcotics
- Prison sentence of 3 years and fines up to $15,000 for first offense
- Prison sentence of 5 years and fines up to $30,000 for subsequent offenses
Trafficking 100 or more grams of narcotics
- Prison sentence of 5 years and fines up to $25,000 for first offense
- Prison sentence of 7 years and fines up to $50,000 for subsequent offenses
Have You Been Arrested for a Drug Trafficking Crime?
If you or someone you love was accused of the possession of drugs with
the intent to sell, it is important you call a drug crime defense attorney
from Imhoff & Associates, PC as soon as possible. Because our criminal
defense lawyers have handled numerous high-profile and defense cases,
we have the resources, skills, and knowledge it takes to fight for your
rights and future! We are ready to take your call any time of day or night.
Contact our drug crime lawyers today. We will provide you with a 100% risk-free consultation!