Louisiana Criminal Defense Attorneys
When you or a loved one is arrested and accused of a crime in Louisiana,
it's essential that you have a professional, experienced criminal
lawyer representing your legal rights and defending your case.
At Imhoff & Associates, PC, our esteemed legal team is committed to providing
each of our clients with:
- Respect and compassion
- Personalized attorney-client relationships
- Skilled representation in all upcoming legal proceedings (including arraignments,
bail hearings, trial and/or parole hearings)
Accused? Call (800) 887-0000 to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.
How Our Reputable Law Firm Can Assist You
Those who have recently been charged with any of the following crimes should
attend a free initial consultation with one of our esteemed attorneys
to ensure the best possible outcome in their case:
- DUI / DWI
- Drug crimes
- Immigration violations
- Professional license violations
- Internet crimes
- Property crimes (i.e. theft, arson, robbery, vandalism)
- Sex crimes (i.e. rape, child pornography, molestation)
- Violent crimes (i.e. murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault)
- White collar offenses (i.e. fraud, forgery, embezzlement)
Ways we work to strengthen your case and weaken the prosecution's opposing
arguments include (but aren't limited to):
- Reviewing all evidence against you, including witness statements, to find
inconsistencies or fallacies
- Scrutinizing the procedures used by law enforcement to determine whether
your rights were violated at any time from your arrest to your trial
- Seeking out new evidence and/or witness statements that verify your claims
- Finding ballistics experts, psychiatrists or other specialists who can
verify your claims when official, expert testimony is necessary
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation: (800) 887-0000
To learn more about your legal rights, call our offices to schedule a complimentary,
non-obligatory initial consultation with one of our established Louisiana
criminal defense attorneys. During this meeting, we will evaluate the
details of your individual case and educate you about the legal process
associated with getting your charges resolved. Ultimately, our goal is
to get the charges against our clients reduced and, if possible, dropped entirely.
Imhoff & Associates, PC is comprised of lawyers nationwide, many of
whom have been nationally recognized for their legal knowledge, successful
track records, professionalism, and steadfast commitment to our clients'
needs. Our firm is headed by Vincent Imhoff, Esq., a well-respected criminal
defense lawyer who is a member of the State Bar of California, the State
Bar of Illinois and the State Bar of Pennsylvania.
For more information,
please get in touch with us today.