LET US HELP YOU
Call NOW for a FREE Consultation! 1-888-726-0587. Available 24/7.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, you need an expert and established criminal defense attorney by your side. At Imhoff & Associates, PC we understand the difficult time you are going through and offer a complimentary case evaluation. Contact Imhoff & Associates, PC for your FREE consultation.
Whether it’s before or after charges have been filed, we can employ our vast resources to diminish or remove the penalties you may face.
We Handle All Types of Criminal Defense Cases
Our firm has successfully represented adults and juveniles in federal, state, juvenile, and military courts for years. We regularly handle the cases of those who have been charged with murder, drug offenses, fraud, rape, molestation, sex crimes, embezzlement, weapons charges, theft, vehicular manslaughter, white collar crime, and domestic violence amongst other criminal charges.
Let Us Help You
Our attorneys are closely familiar with all facets of criminal defense and can help you or your family member in many ways during this difficult time. Here are some of the ways our firm can help:
- Tirelessly working to have the charges against you dropped or lowered
- Interview police, involved parties, and any possible witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Make sure that no evidence against you was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Employ a private investigator, ballistics expert, polygraphist, or any other experts that may be able to help strengthen your defense
- Obtain expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors to make sure you face the minimum possible penalties
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, please Contact Us today for a FREE consultation. We will work vigorously to ensure the best possible result for your case.
- Imhoff & Associates Heals the Bay and Helps the Homeless for the Holidays
- Criminal Defense Attorneys, Imhoff & Associates, P.C. Celebrate 10 Years, 10,000 Cases
Jodi Arias’ Defense Attorneys’ Motions Denied
Jodi Arias’ defense attorneys filed a motion for a mistrial after a witness and longtime childhood friend of Arias, Patricia Womack, told defense attorneys that she was withdrawing her … Full article »
Now Playing: Imhoff & Associates - Criminal Defense Attorneys
Talk to Us Now
Have a Question?
We can help to answer it