INDIANA RAPE ATTORNEY
Sex Crimes Involving Victims that are Minors
Statutory Rape & Child Molestation with Indiana
- Child Molestation:
- (1) person has sexual intercourse, oral sex or anal sex with a person less than 14 years of age. (Class B felony), but, if committed by person 21+ then Class A felony.
- (2) Person who fondles or touches with intent to arouse person under 14. (Class C felony). ** Reasonable belief that victim was 16 is a defense **
- Sexual Misconduct with a Minor:
- (1) person 18+ has intercourse, oral sex or anal sex with person at least 14 but under 16. (Class C felony) but if defendant is 21+ then class B felony.
- (2) Person 18+ who fondles or touches with intent to arouse person at least 14 but under 16. (Class D felony), but if defendant is 21+ then class C felony. ** Reasonable belief that victim was 16 is a defense **
Other Indiana State Statutes
Statutory Rape Limitations
Juvenile Court Jurisdiction
- Imhoff & Associates Heals the Bay and Helps the Homeless for the Holidays
- Criminal Defense Attorneys, Imhoff & Associates, P.C. Celebrate 10 Years, 10,000 Cases
Jodi Arias’ Defense Attorneys’ Motions Denied
Jodi Arias’ defense attorneys filed a motion for a mistrial after a witness and longtime childhood friend of Arias, Patricia Womack, told defense attorneys that she was withdrawing her … Full article »
Now Playing: Imhoff & Associates - Criminal Defense Attorneys
Talk to Us Now
Have a Question?
We can help to answer it