LOUISIANA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
When you or a loved one is arrested and accused of a crime in Louisiana, it's essential that you have a professional, experienced criminal lawyer representing your legal rights and defending your case.
At the Law Offices of Imhoff & Associates, P.C., our esteemed legal team is committed to providing each of our clients with:
- Respect and compassion
- Personalized attorney-client relationships
- The best possible representation in all upcoming legal proceedings (including arraignments, bail hearings, trial and/or parole hearings)
Imhoff & Associates staffs lawyers nationwide, many of whom have been nationally recognized for their legal knowledge, professionalism and steadfast commitment to our clients' needs.
Our firm is headed by Vincent Imhoff, Esq., a well-respected criminal defense lawyer who is a member of the State Bar of California, the State Bar of Illinois and the State Bar of Pennsylvania.
Meeting with a Louisiana Criminal Defense Lawyer
Those who have recently been charged with any of the following crimes should attend a free initial consult with one of our esteemed attorneys to ensure the best possible outcome in their case:
- immigration violations
- Internet crimes
- property crimes (i.e. theft, arson, robbery, vandalism)
- sex crimes (i.e. rape, child pornography, molestation)
- violent crimes (i.e. murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault)
- white collar offenses (i.e. fraud, forgery, embezzlement)
Whether the charge is a misdemeanor or felony, the lawyers at Imhoff & Associates, P.C. can start building your defense immediately, should you choose their representation. Ways we work to strengthen your case and weaken the prosecution's opposing arguments include (but aren't limited to):
- Reviewing all evidence against you, including witness statements, to find inconsistencies or fallacies
- Scrutinizing the procedures used by law enforcement to determine whether your rights were violated at any time from your arrest to your trial
- Seeking out new evidence and/or witness statements that verify your claims
- Finding ballistics experts, psychiatrists or other specialists who can verify your claims when official, expert testimony is necessary
Schedule a FREE Initial Consult
To learn more about your legal rights, call our offices to schedule a complimentary, non-obligatory initial consultation with one of our established Louisiana criminal defense attorneys. During this meeting, we will evaluate the details of your individual case and educate you about the legal process associated with getting your charges resolved.
Ultimately, our goal is to get the charges against our clients reduced and, if possible, dropped entirely. For more information, please contact a Criminal Attorney in Louisiana Now!
Criminal Attorneys in the State of Louisiana