Facing Criminal Prosecution?
Call NOW for a FREE Consultation.
1-888-726-0574/Available 24/7
Free Consultation!


Mich. Comp. Laws Ann. 780.621

Sec. 1.

(1) A person who is convicted of not more than 1 offense may file an application with the convicting court for the entry of an order setting aside the conviction. (2) Convictions cannot be set aside where the offense is: a. Commission of or attempt to commit a felony for which the maximum punishment is life imprisonment, b. 2nd- or 3rd-degree criminal sexual conduct, c. assault with intent to commit criminal sexual conduct, or d. a traffic offense. (3) An application shall not be filed until at least 5 years following imposition of the sentence for the conviction that the applicant seeks to set aside or 5 years following completion of any term of imprisonment for that conviction, whichever occurs later.

Other Michigan State Statutes

Contact a Criminal Expungement Attorney in Michigan


Criminal Law News

Now Playing: Imhoff & Associates - Criminal Defense Attorneys

Attorney Finder - New iPhone App
Our criminal attorneys have been featured on:

Talk to Us Now

murder attorney, rape attorney, drug crime attorney, los angeles dui lawyer, federal criminal defense attorney

Have a Question? We can help to answer it
right now!

Talk by Phone