CHILD MOLESTATION ATTORNEY
It is estimated that every year in the United States, between 80,000 and 200,000 children are the victims of child molestation. Molestation is a term that refers to any unlawful sexual activity committed against an individual under the age of 18. In most cases of molestation, the victim knows the assailant whether it be a relative or an acquaintance. While sex crimes in general are taken very seriously in a court of law, molestation charges may be even more devastating because the alleged victim is an innocent child.
If you are facing child molestation charges, it is especially important to get the help of a highly qualified and aggressive criminal law attorney who will do everything in his/her power to ensure you are not unduly punished. Please contact us today to speak with an experienced criminal lawyer at Imhoff & Associates FREE of charge.
Molestation is an umbrella term that includes a number of sex offenses against children including, but not limited to:
- Sexual assault
- Sexual abuse
- Statutory rape
- Sexual exploitation
- Creation or distribution of child pornography
- Indecent exposure
- Child prostitution
- Lewd and lascivious conduct
A person convicted of any of the above acts will suffer extensive damage to their personal, professional, and social life in addition to other serious penalties and punishments including imprisonment, loss of rights, financial reimbursement to the victim, and more.
A Child Molestation Defense Attorney Can Help
The skilled and trusted molestation attorneys at Imhoff & Associates have a wealth of experience handling sex crime cases and will work diligently to ensure your legal rights and interests are protected every step of the way. We are dedicated to thoroughly investigating your case, building a strong defense, negotiating with other parties to dismiss or reduce your charges, and more. If you want someone who is on your side, please contact a child molestation attorney today for a complimentary consultation.
View Articles written by Imhoff & Associates, P.C. Criminal Defense Attorneys on Sex Crime issues
- FALSE RAPE ALLEGATIONS How False Rape Allegations Hurt both Innocent Men and Victimized Women
- STATUTORY RAPE Sorting out the California Sexual Intercourse Law
- BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SURF FOR Online Undercover Operations to Trap Child Predators
- STATUTORY RAPE Reporting Myths and Facts
- FALSE CHILD ABUSE ALLEGATIONS Custody Battles
- OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD False Allegations of Child Abuse Against Educators
- SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION Solicitation, Prostitution, Pimping & Pandering
- DEFENDING A JUVENILE SEX OFFENDER
- FALSE ALLEGATIONS OF CHILD MOLESTATION AND CHILD ABUSE What is Real and what only Appears to be Real, and How to Know the Difference.
- THE PROBLEM OF FALSE CONFESSIONS True Lies or False Truths?
- SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION Is Sex Offender Registration Constitutional?
- NEW YORK: Can a Convicted Sex Offender Expunge a Sex Offense Conviction?
- MICHAEL JACKSON CASE - JUDGE MELVILLE GETS IT RIGHT