OHIO RAPE ATTORNEY
Sex Crimes Involving Victims that are Minors
Statutory Rape & Child Molestation
- 2907.2 Rape Any person who engages in sexual conduct with any person under 13. (First degree felony; if victim is less than 10 or force or threat of forced used life sentence.)
- 2907.3 Sexual Battery Any person who engages in sexual conduct with any person under 18 and where defendant occupies a specific position of authority, i.e. parent, teacher or coach. (Third degree felony.)
- 2907.4 Sexual Conduct with Minor Any person 18+ who engages in sexual conduct with any person 13 or older but under 16 and where defendant knows the victim is under 16 or is reckless in this regard. (Third degree felony if def. is 10 or more years older than victim; Fourth degree felony if defendant is at least four but less than 10 years older than victim; First degree misdemeanor if defendant is less than four years older than victim.).
- 2907.5 Gross Sexual Imposition Any person who engages in sexual contact with any person under 13. (Third degree felony.)
- 2907.6 Sexual Imposition Any person 18+ who engages in sexual contact with any person at least 13 but under 16 and where defendant is 4 or more years older than victim. (Third degree misdemeanor)
- 2907.7 Importuning Any person who solicits a person under 13 to engage in sexual activity. (Fourth degree felony); or, any person 18+ who solicits any person at least 13 but under 16 and where defendant is 4 or more years older than victim. (Fifth degree Felony).
Other Ohio State Statutes
Statutory Rape Limitations
- Imhoff & Associates Heals the Bay and Helps the Homeless for the Holidays
- Criminal Defense Attorneys, Imhoff & Associates, P.C. Celebrate 10 Years, 10,000 Cases
Jodi Arias’ Defense Attorneys’ Motions Denied
Jodi Arias’ defense attorneys filed a motion for a mistrial after a witness and longtime childhood friend of Arias, Patricia Womack, told defense attorneys that she was withdrawing her … Full article »
Now Playing: Imhoff & Associates - Criminal Defense Attorneys
Talk to Us Now
Have a Question?
We can help to answer it