Arrested for a Theft Crime?

Aggressive, Strategic Defense Lawyers Throughout the Nation

If you have been arrested for theft, we at Imhoff & Associates, PC, can provide you with tough criminal defense. While laws vary from state to state, the laws related to theft are issued based on the severity of the crime, the value of the goods stolen, and prior criminal history. We can help you avoid or minimize these penalties so that you can move on with your life after a criminal accusation. We are well-versed regarding state laws involving a wide range of theft crimes, including petty theft, burglary, and shoplifting.

Depending on where the petty theft crime was committed, a petty theft crime may be penalized with:

  • Up to $1,000 in fines
  • Up to six months of imprisonment

Accused? To request a free initial consultation, call (800) 887-0000.

Get Started Now

What Is the Difference Between Burglary & Robbery?

Burglary refers to the act of forcefully entering a private dwelling in order to steal when the victim is not present. Robbery refers to the act of using force or threat to rob a victim. Both of these crimes can lead to serious penalties, which can forever change a person’s life. The mere accusation of theft could destroy a person’s reputation for being an honest and trustworthy individual, which could have career repercussions.

Our theft defense lawyers believe that all individuals deserve to have access to skilled and dedicated legal representation, which is exactly what we strive to deliver. Our firm has handled thousands of cases across the country thanks to our network of vetted attorneys in 48 states. We will do everything possible to achieve a positive outcome on your behalf.

Contact Imhoff & Associates, PC to Become Informed of Your Options

Should you choose to entrust us with your case, we will help you understand your options and how you should proceed. You can feel peace of mind in knowing that your criminal matter is in good hands. One-time flat fees are available for many of the cases our firm accepts.

Contact an attorney to learn more about your rights.