Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys
Need Representation? Call (800) 887-0000.
At Imhoff & Associates, PC, our Texas criminal lawyers are esteemed defense
lawyers who have experience representing the rights of individuals charged
with crimes in Texas. Whether a misdemeanor or felony is filed, our criminal
lawyers are committed to providing their clients with professional, vigorous,
and highly discrete representation in all necessary legal proceedings.
If you or a loved one has recently been arrested, contact us today so that
we can do the following during a free initial consultation:
- Thoroughly evaluate your case
- Explain the legal process you are facing
- Advise you on the most appropriate manner in which to pursue your case
- Start building your defense and weakening the opposing arguments to help
get the charges reduced, if not dropped, as soon as possible.
Who We Defend
The legal system can be complicated and frustrating, regardless of whether
you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges. To optimize your chances
of favorable outcomes, it's vital that you secure the services of
an experienced Imhoff & Associates, PC attorney for criminal law.
We represent individuals accused of a range of crimes, including (but not
- Abuse, assault and domestic violence
- Arson and vandalism
- Burglary, robbery and/or theft
- Computer and Internet crimes
- Drug charges (including possession and intent to sell charges)
- White collar crimes
- Murder and/or manslaughter
- Rape, molestation and other sex crimes
- Weapons charges
Imhoff & Associates, PC: Offering World-Class Representation
We can represent you with any type of criminal charge, including before
Texas criminal courts for all misdemeanors and felonies, federal courts,
juvenile criminal courts, and military court. We can also assist before
charges with pre-files services.
We strive to provide the best possible representation for our clients in
a variety of legal proceedings, including (but not limited to):
- Appeals cases
- Arraignment proceedings
- Bail reduction hearings
- Expungement cases
- Professional license accusations
- Trial proceedings
- Violation of probation or parole hearings
Additionally, we work with networks of experts to help verify your legal
claims when official testimony is needed.
We regularly work with the following kinds of experts:
- Autopsy experts
- Ballistics experts
- Forensic scientists
- Psychologists and/or psychiatrists
Texas Sentencing Statistics
Here are some sentencing statistics compiled by the U.S. Sentencing Commission
that provide a clear picture of convictions and punishments issued in
the state of Texas:
- About 1.2 million individuals (adults and juveniles) were arrested for
various crimes in Texas during 2008.
- The most arrests occurred for alleged theft, assaults, drug possession, and DUI.
- Over 12,500 individuals were sentenced to prison terms.
- Of these, over 85 percent were in Western and Southern Texas.
- Nearly 800 individuals were sentenced to probation.
- The average amount of fines and restitution fees was just over $6,000.
- On average, sentenced convicts in the state of Texas were 34 years old.
For More Information, Contact Us Today.
Imhoff & Associates, PC is a multi-jurisdictional criminal defense
law firm. Vince Imhoff is the managing director and is not licensed to
practice law in Texas. Resident partner is William Glaspy, Mesquite, Texas
and Alex Scharff, Mesquite, Texas. Matters are handled by attorneys who
are licensed to practice law in Texas and who are hired and supervised
by Imhoff & Associates, PC. The attorney assigned to your matter may
not be the resident partner in Texas. Clients are required to consent
to the retention and payment of affiliated attorneys. Our attorneys are
not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We represent clients in any of the following courts:
- San Antonio
- Corpus Christi
- Austin, Plano
We also extend our services to individuals living in Amarillo, Laredo,
Tyler, El Paso, Denton, Wichita Falls, Abilene, Midland, Odessa, Fort
Worth, San Antonio, Longview, Waco, and College Station.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our esteemed Texas attorneys.