Charged with Drug Trafficking?
A person convicted of a drug trafficking crime will face a series of state
charges. However, since many states have their own laws regarding
drug crimes these penalties vary on a state-by-state basis.
What Are the Penalties for Drug Trafficking?
Additionally, persons charged with drug trafficking crimes may also face
the following federal penalties:
Trafficking 2 - 10 grams of narcotics
- Prison sentence of 2 years and fines up to $5,000 for first offense
- Prison sentence of 3 years and fines up to $10,000 for subsequent offenses
Trafficking 10 - 100 grams of narcotics
- Prison sentence of 3 years and fines up to $15,000 for first offense
- Prison sentence of 5 years and fines up to $30,000 for subsequent offenses
Trafficking 100 or more grams of narcotics
- Prison sentence of 5 years and fines up to $25,000 for first offense
- Prison sentence of 7 years and fines up to $50,000 for subsequent offenses
Have You Been Arrested for a Drug Trafficking Crime?
If you or someone you love was accused of the possession of drugs with
the intent to sell, it is important you call a drug crime defense attorney from
Imhoff & Associates, PC as soon as possible.
criminal defense lawyers have handled numerous high-profile and defense cases, we have
the resources, skills, and knowledge it takes to fight for your rights
and future! We are ready to take your
call any time of day or night.
Contact our drug crime lawyers
today. We will provide you with a 100% risk-free consultation!