Professional License Defense Throughout the Nation
Defending Careers & Reputations
At Imhoff & Associates, PC we are passionate protectors of the rights of the men and women we represent. Our clients seek our immediate legal counsel during some of the most frightening and stressful moments in their lives, such as when their careers and professional licenses are on the line.
We provide skilled professional license defense services to professionals who have been accused of wrongdoing (Criminal and Civil)
No matter the complex details surrounding your case, our legal team has the resources and dedication required to defend your license.
This is a partial list of the licenses we can defend (if your license is not listed below, please call us to see if we can defend you):
- Real Estate
- Smog station / auto repair
- Message therapy
If you are being investigated by a board, always remember:
- Take your board investigation seriously. Do not wait for them to suspend your license before taking action. Speak to a license defense law firm such as Imhoff & Associates for legal advice. The consultation is free.
- Even if you believe you are 100% innocent of the charges or someone is out to get you with a phony complaint, do not ignore the complaint. Your license and your career is on the line here. Protect them both.
- Always speak to an attorney before responding to the board. This includes responding to correspondence or providing any records requested of you from the board.
- Have an attorney present when meeting with the board or communicating with a board member. Answering something the wrong way can result in a loss of your license.
- See if your policy requires you to contact your malpractice insurance carrier. It may be required.
To request a free initial consultation, call (800) 889-5832
Don't Let a Mistake End Your Career
We’ve Successfully Handled Many Cases Across the U.S.
Our professional license defense lawyers have successfully defended many cases of varying complexity throughout the United States. Our firm has a vast network of attorneys across the country, which allows us to defend individuals in 49 states. Our law firm's core focus is protecting your rights, your reputation, and your career.
“"Our family couldn’t be happier"”“Through our company insurance we were lucky to locate IMHOFF and Associates...”
“"I will forever be grateful that I chose you guys to handle our case"”“I have nothing but a huge debt of gratitude for our Atty. Mr. Larry Vandersnick and the whole Imhoff & Associates team.”
“"I wouldn't hesitate to give them a call"”“Without needing to go to a single court date, the team expunged my charges and got me back on track.”
““My fears were put at ease."”
“My fears were put at ease. I was given a step-by-step explanation of what was going to happen.”
““Imhoff & Associates help to minimize damage..."”
“Imhoff & Associates help to minimize damage created by legal confusion.”
“"I almost felt like I was being represented by a trusted family member.””
“I get the impression they truly care about their clients. I almost felt like I was being represented by a trusted family member.”
“Alan was exceptionally personable, confident, and organized. His and Kathleen's ability to bring full disclosure and humor to the table upon our first meeting put me at ease and I wouldn't have asked for anything more.”
“"very knowledgeable; competent.””“Quality of the voice on the other end of the line—very knowledgeable; competent.”