Hawaii Criminal Defense Attorney
Offering Priority Treatment at a Discounted Rate
Imhoff & Associates, PC is proud to extend our high-quality legal services to residents of Hawaii. If you are facing criminal charges, we are the kind of law firm you want on your side of the courtroom. Our mission is to deliver priority treatment at a discounted rate. This is why we offer one-time flat fees for most of the cases we accept. Nothing is more important to us than helping accused individuals during what is bound to be one of the most stressful moments in their lives.
Our firm focuses on all kinds of criminal matters, including:
- Professional license defense. Don't let a criminal or civil accusation cost you your livelihood. Our attorneys are ready to defend all types of professional licensure, including business, medical/nursing, accounting, law, real estate, and more.
- DUI / DWI. Drunk driving can cost you your license and even put you in jail. Act fast and partner with an attorney to fight your charges and work toward the best possible outcome.
- Drug crimes. Whether you've been accused of simple possession or are facing much more serious drug manufacturing or trafficking charges, we have the skill and tenacity to fight for you.
- Violent crimes. We handle a variety of violent crime cases with skill and tact, including domestic violence, assault, battery, manslaughter, and murder.
- Sex crimes. Being accused of a sexual crime comes with life-altering consequences that can seriously impact your future. If you've been accused of rape, child molestation, or sex with a minor, do not wait to contact a lawyer.
- Property crimes. From vandalism and arson to theft and burglary, our property crime attorneys can take control of your situation and guide you towards the most positive resolution possible.
- Military crimes. Military law is a very specific branch of the law and should only be handled by an experienced, highly-qualified attorney. You'll find such an advocate at Imhoff & Associates.
- Weapons crimes. Accused of armed robbery, illegal firearm discharge, murder, assault with a deadly weapon, or felon in possession of an illegal firearm? Call us now to get your free consultation.
- White collar crimes. We defend clients accused of a wide range of economic crimes, including Ponzi schemes, internet fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, and more.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a proven Hawaii criminal defense lawyer, give us a call now at (800) 887-0000.
We've Handled Thousands of Cases Across the Hawaiian Islands
Our Hawaii criminal defense lawyers have successfully handled thousands of cases throughout the Islands. When approaching criminal matters, we carefully analyze even the minutest details in search of an effective defense strategy for a client. To ensure that each cases crosses the desk of the most skilled lawyer in the related practice area, we assign case managers to each client. This model has resulted in not just efficiency, but it has also yielded countless successful results.
“"Our family couldn’t be happier"”“Through our company insurance we were lucky to locate IMHOFF and Associates...”
“"I will forever be grateful that I chose you guys to handle our case"”“I have nothing but a huge debt of gratitude for our Atty. Mr. Larry Vandersnick and the whole Imhoff & Associates team.”
“"I wouldn't hesitate to give them a call"”“Without needing to go to a single court date, the team expunged my charges and got me back on track.”
““My fears were put at ease."”
“My fears were put at ease. I was given a step-by-step explanation of what was going to happen.”
““Imhoff & Associates help to minimize damage..."”
“Imhoff & Associates help to minimize damage created by legal confusion.”
“"I almost felt like I was being represented by a trusted family member.””
“I get the impression they truly care about their clients. I almost felt like I was being represented by a trusted family member.”
“Alan was exceptionally personable, confident, and organized. His and Kathleen's ability to bring full disclosure and humor to the table upon our first meeting put me at ease and I wouldn't have asked for anything more.”
“"very knowledgeable; competent.””“Quality of the voice on the other end of the line—very knowledgeable; competent.”