Professional License Defense Throughout the Nation
Defending Careers & Reputations
At Imhoff & Associates, PC we are passionate protectors of the rights
of the men and women we represent. Our clients seek our immediate legal
counsel during some of the most frightening and stressful moments in their
lives, such as when their careers and professional licenses are on the line.
We provide skilled professional license defense services to professionals
who have been accused of wrongdoing (Criminal and Civil)
No matter the complex details surrounding your case, our legal team has
the resources and dedication required to defend your license.
This is a partial list of the licenses we can defend (if your license is
not listed below, please call us to see if we can defend you):
- Real Estate
- Smog station / auto repair
- Message therapy
If you are being investigated by a board, always remember:
- Take your board investigation seriously. Do not wait for them to suspend
your license before taking action. Speak to a license defense law firm
such as Imhoff & Associates for legal advice. The consultation is free.
- Even if you believe you are 100% innocent of the charges or someone is
out to get you with a phony complaint, do not ignore the complaint. Your
license and your career is on the line here. Protect them both.
- Always speak to an attorney before responding to the board. This includes
responding to correspondence or providing any records requested of you
from the board.
- Have an attorney present when meeting with the board or communicating with
a board member. Answering something the wrong way can result in a loss
of your license.
- See if your policy requires you to contact your malpractice insurance carrier.
It may be required.
To request a free initial consultation, call (800) 887-0000.